When it comes to ranking websites organically, Google factors 2 major components into your website: your website’s SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and your website’s UX (user-experience). So we’ve got you covered when it comes to both!
Search Engine Optimization
Technical On-Page SEO Optimization:
This is the most common Search Engine Service service on the market. Except, for some reason, there’s a ton of confusion surrounding technical SEO, what it means and how to implement best practices. If there is a justification for this confusion it’s that SEO is a bit of a moving target. Websites are completely at the mercy of Google’s Search Ranking Algorythm which never stops calculating and recalculating organic search rankings. Technical SEO simply refers to optimizing key-spaces within a website for target keywords so that Google’s spiders rank the site as high as possible in the search results. Fort Langley Web Design and Development offers a wide range of technical SEO services depending on what the client needs. Some of our most popular technical on-page SEO services include:
- Search Engine Optimization Audit: This includes a full-site audit of your current technical site optimizations complete with a comprehensive list of changes to make to see improvement in your organic rankings. This service is most popular among businesses that have an in-house marketing department and want an outside-opinion on their optimizations and how they can improve.
- One time Search Engine Optimization: This is a favorite service among new site owners. New websites are notoriously ’empty’ when it comes to technical SEO optimization and therefore rank quite poorly. In other instances, business owners have simply “lost track” of where their site’s optimization are at and simply want it organized and optimized so they can comfortably know it’s in ship-shape. This one-time service includes optimizing those spaces of your website that can be used to prop-up your organic rankings. Don’t worry, this service comes with a comprehensive description of what was done as we perform a full site audit before beginning the implementation. In order to complete this service we’ll need access to your Google Analytics account and the back-end of your website. If you’re site was designed by us – we’ve already set these up for you as part of our standard design service.
- Monthly Search Engine Optimization Maintenance: For business owners that don’t already have an in-house marketing department, we can optimize your site on a monthly basis for you. This means we’ll keep an eye on your keyword rankings using our in-house tools, optimize any spaces we see opportunities, and issue you a report at the end of the month describing what was done. This service is most popular among business owners that don’t have the resources to constantly be keeping an eye on their site rankings and want to rest-assured knowing their site is ranking in all the right places.
Social Media Marketing:
Believe it or not, Social Media has become a key component of any well-developed SEO strategy – at least the ‘organic’ components of Social Media Marketing. Not only does Google pay attention to how much volume you get on Social Media platforms but it’s also a key community building tool that will contribute to overall traffic volumes reaching your site – another factor Google considers when ranking websites. Fort Langley Web Design and Development can help you develop a Social Media Marketing Strategy that will work for your business. If you’re baffled by Social Media and can’t decide where to start, how much time to allocate to building a community, or you’re simply not seeing the results you want out of your efforts – call FLWD and we’ll be happy to give you a hand without costing you an arm and a leg.
Online Public Relations:
Online Public Relations is another component of Search Engine Optimization that can substantially increase the volumes of organic traffic reaching your site. Two of our most popular services include:
- Guest Blogging: We’ll develop a list of placements online where your customers are potentially spending time and see if we can negotiate a guest blog post on your behalf. Guest blogs are terrific ways of networking, establishing credibility for your brand and building organic traffic.
- Influencer Marketing: We’ll develop a list of targets to reach out to on your behalf who may consider sharing their support for your product or service through their social media channels to get exposure. Sometimes this is a paid tactic, sometimes it’s organic – all depends on the response from the influencers’.
A note on link-building:
We do not offer link-building strategies due to Google’s continued wariness and general discouragement of them. Link farms and link-building techniques whether white, grey or black hat have continually been regarded as less ideal traffic building techniques by Google. However, we employ trusted and in-direct means of establishing credible links through a healthy Search Engine Optimization Strategy. If you have any questions about this please don’t hesitate to ask.
Full-site UX Audit:
User-experience is not something most business owners are aware impacts their organic search rankings but it absolutely does. At a high-level, Google’s main objective is to provide users of their search engine with the most relevant and high quality content on the internet. Therefore, it follows that if your website is optimized with high quality content and attempts to offer users a better experience online then any of your competitors, you’ll rank well online. Fort Langley Web Design and Development can audit your entire website and point out opportunities that you’re not taking advantage of. You can then take this audit and have someone at your company implement the changes or, we can do it for you.
*If you’re not sure what you need, don’t worry, give us a call and tell us a bit about your business. We’ll happily steer you in the right direction for your business.*